Magnitude Earthquake Hits Japan; Tsunami Waves Hit Coast
Japan was hit by a 6.9 magnitude natural disaster near the Fukushima nuclear power plant triggering off tsunami waves. Fukushima is home to the nuclear power plant damaged in 2011's quake and tsunami. It was five years ago, in March 2011, that a magnitude 9 natural disaster rocked the country, killing 18,000 people and destroying a nuclear plant.
- Clinton team sees recount effort as waste of resources
- Ashraf Ghani's statement deserves condemnation: Sartaj Aziz
- Alabama LB Hamilton out at start 2nd half of SEC title game
- Wenger confirms injuries to Giroud and Debuchy after Bournemouth win
- Jill Stein campaign drops recount effort in Pa.
- Leftovers 'Moana,' 'Fantastic Beasts' rule box office again
- LA 2024 releases $5.3 billion budget; no new stadiums needed
- 'GMA' Grills Kellyanne Conway Over Trump Spreading Fake News