Samsung mulls new compensation program for Galaxy Note 7 users
They've been banned on planes, they've been recalled and now they've explosive weapons on Grand Theft Auto - it's not a good time to be a Samsung Galaxy Note 7. "We expect that the company will gain its market share on the back of new launches", he said . Not only are users looking forward to the new device's improvements, but the public is also very particular about how Samsung will rise up to the occasion after the Note 7 proved to be a failure more than anything else.
- Apple: Many 'genuine' Apple products on Amazon are fake
- Congress leader Rita Bahugana Joshi joins BJP ahead of Uttar Pradesh polls
- Trump accusations: Karena Virginia recounts 1998 incident
- Russian Federation extends ceasefire in Aleppo
- Conor McGregor: Mayweather 'afraid of fighting'
- Bowdoin English Faculty Members React to Bob Dylan's Nobel Literature Prize
- Trump's debate response on abortion was insulting
- Union Pacific (UNP) Stock Slides on Q3 Miss