Accompanied by Rahul, Sonia Gandhi returns home after medical check-up
It's not just the Congress; the Bharatiya Janata Party also has a Rahul in the party. "Both of them are back". The party didn't officially say where Sonia went for her check up, but some sources told TOI she went to the US. However, there was speculation that she was in the United States where she had been treated for an undisclosed ailment earlier. Sonia Gandhi fell ill in August past year after suffering from dehydration, fever and sustaining an injury during an election campaign event ...
- Trump blames party hardliners for health debacle, as more battles loom
- England 2-0 Lithuania: Three Lions stars rated and slated
- Google Releases Nexus 6P Fingerprint Gesture
- European Union to hold first Brexit summit a month after article 50 notice
- Evercore ISI Reaffirms "Outperform" Rating for Accenture Plc
- Iran Sanctions 15 US Firms for Israel Ties, 'Human Rights Abuses'
- House Freedom Caucus Chair Reacts to Trump Calling Them Out on Twitter
- Snap election to test Bulgaria's divided loyalties