Scotland teenager Oliver Burke makes switch to Red Bull Leipzig
The 19-year-old had been tipped with a move to European giants Bayern Munich and Manchester United in recent days, but controversial German side Leipzig - backed by energy drink firm Red Bull - have won the race to land his signature. "This transfer is especially pleasing because several top clubs were interested". "As for my new club, RB Leipzig, all I can say is they wanted me and expressed a real hunger for me to join them and hopefully enhance their team", he added.
- Trump suggests potential softening in hardline position on immigration
- Brazil Senate starts impeachment trial of President Rousseff
- Arsene Wenger confirms Shkodran Mustafi and Lucas Perez have passed medicals
- U.S. elections: Trump details plans to track illegal immigrants
- Tropical Storm Gaston is moving northwest in the Atlantic
- Lamela saves Wanyama's Spurs in Everton draw
- Turkish air strikes kill 15 more civilians in Syria -Observatory
- Turkish airstrikes and artillery 'kill at least 35 civilians in Syria'